Add to Calendar
- Class includes power point presentation, video, lecture, discussion and practice sessions, demonstrations of a medication cart and set up
- Written exam (75% minimum passing grade)
- Certificate of Completion is determined by class participation and 75% score on the accuracy of the written test
- Do’s & Don’ts for assistance with medication
- Best practices for residents who self-administer medication without assistance
- Tips for promoting safe medication habits
These classes are offered free to the facilities that use patient care pharmacy as their primary pharmacy.
There is limited seating.
Call for reservations to 941-255-1987