To register and make a purchase at our pharmacy, a buyer should provide the website with some personal data that is necessary for ordering goods or services. Personal data is considered to be any information relating to a particular person and giving the opportunity to identify his or her personality. An exception is only information, disclosure of which is permitted by the legislation of Canada.
By accepting the conditions, customer agrees to:
- communicate reliable personal information;
- grant his or her consent to its collection and processing by our pharmacy;
- the online pharmacy guarantees non-disclosure of personal information entered by the user, and undertakes to ensure its safe storage mode, i.e. protection against accidental or deliberate unauthorized access and prevention of possible risks of copying, distributing, blocking, modifying, damaging, losing or destroying data.
Personal data are processed for an indefinite period, until the licenses issued by My Canadian Pharmacy for the licensed activities are terminated. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated upon customer’s request by sending a written application online.
A customer gives his consent to:
- access to his or her personalized information on the website;
- feedback for the processing of applications, notification of status of an order, assistance in matters related to the use of online pharmacy services;
- provision (with the consent of a user) of information on promotions, prices, special offers, and product updates;
- periodic information about the events and news of our website;
- providing a user with technical or customer support (if necessary);
- implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the user.
The time when a user gives the consent to our online pharmacy is the moment when the registration of a user on the website confirmed by login and password, or the moment when an order is completed on the website.
Moreover, data automatically received by our website when a user visits pages include time of access, operating system information, IP address, purchase history, information about cookies, addresses of visited pages are also protected. During processing, we have the right to perform the following actions with personal data: collect, record, organize, store, refine, extract, use, transfer data in order to study the needs of customers and improve the quality of their products and services.
Why Do We Request Personal Information?
Processing of personal data is carried out in order to effectively execute orders and other obligations accepted by our pharmacy as mandatory for execution. Personal data of a client on our website can be used for:
- User identification, order processing, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on the website;
- Establishment of feedback for the processing of applications, notification of status of an order, assistance in matters related to the use of the company services, provision (with the consent of a user) of information on prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodically sending information about the events and news of the website;
- Providing (if necessary) technical or customer support;
- Implementation (with the consent of a user) of promotional activities;
If you at any time wish to stop receiving our newsletters, you can refuse to receive them by following the instructions contained in each of the newsletters.
Who Can Personal Information Be Given?
We are carefully protects customer data, does not sell them and does not disclose them to third parties.
When Can Personal Information Be Disclosed?
Disclosure of personal data to third parties is carried out based on the legislation of Canada or with the consent of the subject of personal data. My Canadian Pharmacy reserves the right to disclose personal data to authorized authorities in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Canada or on the basis of a court decision. Moreover, disclosure of such information can be performed to protect the rights and property of the company, as well as to ensure the personal safety of its employees.
Where Can I Get Information?